In todays fast pass world it is easy to forget to take care of the most important person in your life and that person is YOU!
That’s right and if you don’t take excellent care of you then like a car that isn’t maintained, you cease to function in your fullest potential.
When that happens you are not able to share your true essence or energy with your loved ones.
Instead of viewing self care first as a selfish act it needs to be seen and understood as a very loving act for oneself and for the people you cherish in your life.
With today’s challanges, air quality, water quality and food choices there are numerous measures which need to be taken in order to optimize your strength, stamina and natural beauty.
By natural beauty I’m referring to ways of caring for and honoring the innate wisdom and healing power of your body.
Most over the counter solutions are filled with chemicals and other toxins that create more problems in the body as it is promoted as something to enhance beauty.
True beauty comes from what is real and pure.
True beauty and health comes from natures’ bounty.
True beauty also comes from within and radiants outwardly for the whole world to see and enjoy!
A Few Beauty Tips
- Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables preferably organic
- Get plenty of sleep in an area that is uncluttered and calm
- Drinking plenty of fresh, clean water everyday. Take your body weight and divide by 2. The number you come out with you need to drink that amount in ounces of water each day.
Example: 130 lbs divided by 2 equals 65. You would drink 65 ounces of water each day.
- Upon arising drink a cup of hot water with fresh lime or lemon juice. This helps to flush impurities from the liver and kidneys.
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser,(no soap) and rinse with warm water. Take an ice cube and rub on face to bring the blood to the surface for a vibrant glow.